Privacy and Security
We respect your privacy and appreciate that many others out there do not. We therefore do everything we can to give you peace of mind and allow you to shop with confidence.
- We are committed to safeguarding your privacy and security. Any personal information that we obtain about you through your dealings with us will be processed, stored and disposed of in compliance with the United Kingdom Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfilment.
- You have a right to request details about your personal data that we store and a right to demand correction, blocking or deletion of that data.
- We will never pass your personal information to anyone else without your permission or unless directed to by the UK Government or Law Enforcement Agencies.
- All information is held securely, for example locked or password protected.
- All information is destroyed, for example by shredding, before being disposed of.
- We also use VIPRE Business to check every day that our website is secure.